On September 4, 2020, MGEX Membership voted in favor of demutualization leading to a pending merger and acquisition with Miami International Holdings (MIH). In anticipation of the merger closing, MGEX previously announced that November 18th would be the last day to buy or sell memberships. As a result, the MGEX Membership Market is now closed. No bids or offers will be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact the MGEX Membership Department at email@example.com.
- Reduced exchange fees
- Access to the Exchange Room, member clearing firms and the world's
largest cash market
- News wire service from CQG & DTN
- Investment in a 138-year-old business,
one of the few remaining brick-and-mortar
- Satellite systems which provide enhanced local and global weather data
- Real-time commodity charts on
screen or hard copy
- USDA mid-session report regarding tone of cash market
- Daily posting of grain receipts and delivery intentions (when
Types of Membership
- FULL membership gives the member trading privileges, voting
rights and the opportunity to become a clearing member.
- DELEGATE membership can be leased monthly for a minimum of
three months. Delegate members have the right to trade their own
Questions regarding membership should be directed to Katlyn Dusek, Executive Office Specialist, 612-321-7161, or firstname.lastname@example.org.